(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The Commercial Driving Business Success Secret That’s Just Out of Your Reach (for Now!)
Stop what you’re doing right now and listen up – your commercial driving or trucking business is doomed, unless you change your mindset immediately.
No, being a stellar professional is not enough to win those clients and keep them coming back for more.
Did you know that more trucking firms closed down in the first six months of 2019 than in all of 2018? With the way 2020 started out, chances are that even more businesses will have to say, “Hasta la vista, baby!”
There are 1.2 million freight transportation companies and 15.5 million trucks being utilized in US territory, which begs the questions:
What makes your business different from all of these other service providers?
How are you better?
How are you capable of meeting your client’s needs in a way that surpasses expectations?
Whether you’re a newcomer to the field or you’ve been around for some time, chances are that you’re scared to death of the competition, the anticipated economic slowdown, and the increasingly growing customer demands.
It’s tough to grow a commercial transport business, especially if you rely on just a few conventional approaches to find new clients.
Increasing your customer base, however, does not have to be difficult or expensive. A simple 3-step system is all it takes to grow your brand, ensure repeat business, and get peace of mind about your long-term financial security.
Not only that, but the system can also be used to find experienced drivers and new members to add to your growing team.
In CDL Minded Marketing, you will discover:
- How to stay in business for the long haul, regardless of the fact that this decade is off to a rocky start
- 9 tangible benefits of having a CDL-minded marketing strategy
- The secret to lasting customer relationships, even if you don’t have a marketing degree to rely on
- Ways in which freight companies can make the most of both old-school and brand-new, digital marketing
- Sneaky ways to see what the competition is doing, and then learn from their mistakes
- A bulletproof strategy for setting up a loyalty program your clients won’t know how to resist
- The one golden way successful commercial drivers get tens of client referrals
- 10+ channels you should be using to reach new clients
- The best industry events to attend this year if you want people to know and remember who you are
And much more!
Marketing isn’t about some fancy advertising plan that requires you to hire young, hip professionals to create it for you.
It’s all about knowing your business, knowing your client, and showing them why you’re better than everyone else–and you don’t need a ton of money or a university degree to accomplish just that.
A little bit of business sense and some guidance is all you need to help you take the right steps.
If you’re in need of an idiot-proof, simple 3-step approach for successful CDL-minded marketing, scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now!